Tuesday, August 25, 2009

its been like donkey ages ever since i blogged:)
well...
just decided to fill up one more entry before i study for BOF. haix. exam, still have 2 more papers! wtf. i feel time passes so slow. to those who have jus one paper, i am envyin u all now. like super jealous. u all must be like partyin like mad cows. well.. i went thru this before so i shdnt be whinin my ass off.
after exams, alot of plannin to do.
hmm... i hav not been dancin:( and i do wanna come back for classes:(
when i am okay alr, another shit happens
i have attachment until 9pm. i cannot complain here, if not they sack me. but sdfhjksxdcfvbhnjkml!! i cant even attend class la. cvbhjdesjfuasrihweb.
o well. must org my time properly.
haix,...
and then i think of my beloved bf havin to go NS, it makes me sad. :) ernest tan wee kiat!i love u so much!! thk u for makin me so special and loved!:) u r my wonderful sweetheart!
:)
we have gone thru so much:) and i am glad u r here with me:) I LOVE U DARLING:)


i believe we are all born for a reason:)
a gd one:) to help:)
although im the youngest in the family, .........i'll do my best to make life for us better, as a family.
jus have a little more patient.
things will get beta at home:)
have faith:)

No comments: