Monday, July 20, 2009

I miss those good old time.
Lifeee... now its like a train
i dunnoe why time pass so fast
i really nv thought its going to be so taxing
i must organize my time properly
but now i jus wanna get better
i am start with crunches
slowly build my stamina back
although now pretty cui.
but i believe will get beta.

yvonneee ang, my sister look alike:
i see ur blog, until i damn touched.
thks for the sweet maracoons and cards and sushi
man... i miss having u around at studio.
we must go steamboat tgt soon!!

i feel... damn paranoid....
i wann this to succeed
nowwww... my thoughts too occupied
projects....
pls divert ur attention
this sem going to end soo
I hope time can pass slowly......

i miss dancing..
i miss attending class
i think i am deteriorating.....


jus sad.....

No comments: