Saturday, March 28, 2009

i am very proud of the teams who got into groove in the west, esp the FRESHIES!!!, damn proud of you!! straight from the heart. u all make me smile!!!=)

in life, u face it
u just have to accept it
n it takes time
probably i am just not....
it has impacted me
but i am okay...
give me some time
probably its just a consequence that i need to handle by myself
cos i can't seem to listen to anyone
i'll make that bet i made to myself last night again.
there's more to come=)
sam u can do it!!


n today i went arcade
i spent 25 bucks on catching soft toy. i catch 3!!! i took 2 to exchange for one nice pick bear, n gave one to peggy!!she so cute la!!hahahaha!!!damn funny!!
hahahaha!! should have video down her reaction!!!!too funny alr.













i am okayy=)
after sometime=)

No comments: