Sunday, March 1, 2009

AGOGOGONIGHT!!!WHEEE
hehe, its been ages since i blog, and yes i switch blog to this one, cos its my beloved yvonne and my fellow friends in nra who did this blog for me. thanks peepss!!!!
yess!!exam over!!! i freak out after fmgt paper, cos i think i will BUANG that paper like v jialat. i hope i dun fail.cross finger n toes.
for nw exam is over, i wanna concentrate alot of things.
i will do my best in whatever i can.
sometimes, its v hard to understand
but i love what i'm doing
surprisingly
but really a lot of things must think and understand
stress but worth it

thanks mia, for always saying i very lor sor,from there i will learn not to sound too over complicated. hehe.i know its v irritating, i get irritated by myself as well. i will learn to change for the beta=)

my wish........
i hope it turn out good=)
evrything this year=)
have faith
its going to be awesome!

No comments: